Friday, April 3, 2009

April showers better freaking bring May flowers

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of shabby chic. I know... sometimes it's a little cold. A little frilly. Too pastel, and maybe a touch unlivable? But the truth is, deep inside, I want my future home to look like this:


Or this...

I know, I know. In the end, it will probably look like this if my hypothetical future-husband has his way:



Anyway, metallic wallpaper seems like a good idea in theory, however, it's a big commitment. 

Moving on.

I don't really have anything exciting to post today. It's Friday. Raining. No one has updated anything earth-shattering on Facebook. I was really productive this morning, so now work has slowed down quite a bit. However, Leslye and I did go and indulge in delicious Indian for lunch! I'm glad she's more adventurous because that's how I discover good food. Always too scared to put it on my own plate (via buffet), so I steal a forkful off of Leslye's plate. Everyone should try mutter paneer. Lots of peas. Mmmm ... peas. I love peas. And tikka masala is always delicious.

Plants are growing, but they're just taller than they were a few days ago. Still proud. Can't wait to re-pot them and give them names. Yes, I went there (well, I will go there at some point).

Bored yet? Me too. Sorry. Maybe I'll just share some pretty pictures with you.

Future puppy:


Future home:

Pretty flowers:


That's all I've got. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment